Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OMG, is it mine?

So apparently the baby is the size of a sesame today, and the heart is developing but not beating yet.  Also, I read in my Kindle book today that it is very common for men to question whether or not the baby is theirs at this point in the pregnancy.  I believe the statistic was 20 out of 100, and then the author went on to say 2 out of 100 really are the result of adultery. 

Is that crazy to just me?  I've never doubted for a moment that the baby is mine, but at the same time - we were blessed to conceive on our honeymoon.  But still 20% of pregnant guys wonder if it is theirs?  That's nuts, I wonder if its a sign of society these days or some common response to being pregnant but life hasn't really changed? 

My profile name is "Your Baby's Daddy", now that seems a little more poignant...

Nothing else new to report.  I need to call my mechanic for my 60K mile tune up and my dentist just called because its time for a cleaning.  It never ends.  The sad thing is its a no brainer that the car gets tuned while the dentist gets put off.

We're going to a wedding this weekend, I'm looking forward to having Friday off and its at the beach, so that should be nice.  The weather's only supposed to be in the 60's though, so maybe a bon fire and some sports will be in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment