Friday, September 21, 2012

The big reveal

Not much going on here, wife has been feeling good and her luncheon to do the big reveal is tomorrow morning.  After that, it can be considered public knowledge.  Maybe she'll even reactivate her FB account!  LOLs. 


So I get some me time tonight and tomorrow morning to work out and watch some football.  Looking forward to it. 

I've never done a crossfit competition before because I do it to work out rather than allow it to consume me and become my lifestyle, but actually entered one in five weeks.  It is a fundraiser for breast cancer, which is an important cause to me, so I've decided to go for it.  I'm actually going to focus on the competition and use it as an incentive, and hopefully Wife will come down and cheer me on as she has done in the past.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment